A global Law firm are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their international team on a 12 month FTC basis. Reporting into the International Head of HR and based in London you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
* Delivering a business partner service to the firm's international offices and on-going global projects
* Work and influence key stakeholders and partners in order to advance business performance
* Identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives
* HR operations and coordinating firmwide projects and initiatives across global regions
As International HR Business Partner, you will possess:
* Experience working in a global professional services environment working across multiple territories
* Strong communications skills both written and verbal
* Experience in leadership and line managing
If this role is of interest, please apply directly.
In the current economic climate and global pandemic, we are experiencing an extremely high level of applications. Our timeframes for responding to your specific query may therefore be longer than we would expect as standard.
We apologise if we are unable to respond immediately to your query. If you have not heard back within five working days, your application has not been successful for this vacancy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.Want to keep up-to-date with future events, job postings and all things Oakleaf?
See our privacy notice for more information on how we take care of your information.
Oakleaf Partnership Limited. Registered in England with no: 5396257
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom