Practice NurseJob Reference: J180-PNAMDN0920
Employer: Department: Issa Medical Centre Location: Preston Salary: TBC
This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.ISSA MEDICAL GROUPIncorporating Issa Medical Centre, The Surgery and Beech Drive.PRACTICE NURSEHours negotiableSalary dependant on experience
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, reliable, highly motived practice nurse to join our existing team of 14 GP's, 3 NP's, 5 Practice nurse's, 1 Assistant Practitioner, 1 HCA and 2 Physician Associates to join Issa Medical Group which currently consists of three sites; Issa Medical centre, The Surgery and Beech Drive with a list size of over 30,000.
We are beginning to work closely with neighbouring practices as part of a collaborative group to develop an innovative primary care service to a patient population in excess of 70,000.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible in approach, although primarily based at Issa Medical Centre, you will be required to work across the organisation, adapting to different sites and demands. Therefore driving and having access to a car is essential.
- Hold a valid nursing qualification.
- Have experience of working in the NHS environment.
- Be professional at all times with a kind and caring disposition that satisfies the needs of our patient population.
- Be able to respond to the various demands and challenging circumstances of general practice.
- Have good IT skills, possibly with experience of clinical software such as Emis Web.
- Hours of work will be between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday - Friday and additional Weekend work when required.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Well established practice providing a high standard of primary care.
- Large patient population
- Innovative practice to enable a different way of work.
- A comprehensive induction programme.
- An extensive CPD programme.
- High QOF achievers.
- Clinical system - EMIS Web.
- NHS Pension Scheme.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.