Nutgrove Villa Surgery is looking for a Practice Manager to join our busy, friendly team. The successful candidate will have GP Practice Managment experience and an understanding of the rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, conscientious, and flexible and has excellent communication and leadership skills.
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
We are a two Partner PMS Practice serving approximately 3,700 patients. As a practice we pride outselves in providing the best possible primary care services for our patients.
Our clinical system is EMIS Web.
NHS experience is essential; the candidate, however, must be highly self-motivated, organised and able to amange and motivate the team. Reilient leadership skills, effective communication ability at all levels and competency in office IT are essential.
You will have aptitude to support practice engagement with the wider health economy as required, such as our Primary Care Network, our local practice manager network and secondary care providers, to ensure that we consistently kept aware of best practice and new developments.
Qualifications and skills that are desirable for the successful applicant, but are not necessary for application:
- A degreee in Healthcare Managment or Business Administration or in any clinical role.
- IT skilss of being able to conquer any software or application at a user level.
- HR knowledge and experience and ability to manage staff and workforce development.
- Ability to engage proactively with the wider health economy including local practice manager's network.
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory complaince for General Practice.
If you have any querstions about the role, please contact Dr Rajendran Kulandaisamy - [email protected]
Huyton, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom