Are you experienced when it comes to working with challenging behaviour?
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to make an impact on children's lives?
Are you empathetic and enjoy supporting young children?
If these sound like skills that you have then call Sarah today on 0754 107 2259
A school that supports socially, emotionally and mental health challenged students is looking for a teaching assistant who has the commitment and resilience to work with students who display challenging behaviour. You do need to be compassionate and have the ability to use your own initiative in situations that present themselves due to the nature of the students. ...
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
* CV and career advice tailored to you
* Flexibility of work pattern for other roles
* Out of office hours ( on call )
Benefits of working at the school:
* Career progression
* On-site parking
* Access to all school facilities
* CPD and in-house training provided
Your role will require:
* An understanding of each students' health plan
* Liaise with teacher to ensure all learners are supported`
* Engage with the learners to keep them on task
* Deliver 1:1 or small group focused lessons when required
The skills required:
* Good Maths and English skills
* A clear understanding of what skills are needed to work with SEMH students
* Patience and flexibility to deal with changes that may present themselves due to the nature of the learners
* Ability to look after children's social and emotional welfare
If you have the skills for this role please apply to start after half term.
For more information about this role contact Sarah Elmasry on [email protected]
for queries about the role or give me a call on 0754 107 2259.
I have an array of positions in East Sussex, West Sussex and the Brighton and Hove area as well as the Kent and Essex area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.