Follow your passion for innovation and technology into a career doing something you’ll love.
Take your first step towards becoming a certified Software Developer.
If you’re considering a career in Software Development but are unsure where to start, the answer is right here. The Training Room will help you learn the employer desired skills and coding languages needed to enter to the programming industry before connecting you with life changing opportunities.
No previous experience is required - Whether you are upskilling in your current role or taking your very first steps into a new career in development, we’ll ensure you have the resources and support to become certified in the languages and disciplines employers throughout the industry are searching for, including Python, Java and C#.
Upon successful completion of our course you will be offered unlimited interviews for available roles across our network of corporate partners for 3 years, giving you the best opportunities to launch your new career.
Before joining the software industry you’ll achieve the following certifications:
· Microsoft Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
· Microsoft Python v 3.6 or Later Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs, and object-oriented programming.
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
It’s never too late to become what you have always wanted to be.
Apply now to find out more. Advertised through Zoek 4d0a091de0de476dac8f1b2ff36a1eea0