Develop the programming skills needed to become an industry desired Video Games and Software Tester?
Take your career in gaming to the next level by gaining the software certifications employers are looking for.
The gaming industry is growing year on year with 16,000 people employed within this sector in the UK alone. With this growth comes the demand for passionate gamers with the software development skills needed to test all facets of game play and provide a detailed evaluation of anything that may affect the user experience.
The Training Room will help you launch an exciting new career and support you in gaining the credentials desired by employers searching for Video Games and Software Testers. We’ll provide you with everything you need to become an industry ready professional before matching you to opportunities across our partner network with unlimited interviews for 3 years.
Don’t let a lack of experience hold you back. Regardless of your experience level we’ll provide you with the resources and support you need to successfully launch a new career in the industry.
Successful graduates will earn the following certifications:
· Microsoft Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
· Microsoft Python v 3.6 or Later Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs, and object-oriented programming.
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-
platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Your career in software and gaming starts here.
Apply now to find out more. Advertised through Zoek f13efdd340d648c388ef2a243edc6b610