· Achieve industry desired skills and certifications
· Huge potential for career progression
Are you looking for a stable new career in an industry that has continued to grow over the past 12 months?
Re-code your career-path and become a Software Developer!
The Training Room are committed to helping motivated code enthusiasts gain the certifications they need for a successful career in programming. As one of the UKs leading careers providers we will ensure you have everything you need to be considered industry ready before matching you to opportunities across our network of leading IT partners with unlimited interviews for up to 3 years.
The demand for Software Engineers, Programmers and Developers is high and to meet this need our partners have engaged us to provide them with entry level talent with the certifications listed below, meaning that not only can we get you certified and job ready in as little as 12 weeks, we can also provide the best possible opportunities from which to launch your new career.
No previous software experience is required at this stage as we will provide you with all of the resources and support required to join the industry and kickstart a new career doing something you love.
You will gain the following certifications:
· Microsoft Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
· Microsoft Python v 3.6 or Later Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs, and object-oriented programming.
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Don’t spend another year in a job you hate. Make 2021 the year you break the mould!
Apply now for more information Advertised through Zoek c575196731ae44a0b1f77fc4caa4731d0