Summary Purpose of the Position:
Provide support for manufacturing systems including software and hardware at local site. System administration, deployment, development, and support of all relevant equipment.
- Provide technical guidance to users and management for software and hardware related issues and queries.
- Participate in projects or teams and directed by the Manager/Supervisor.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of all relevant hardware and software.
- Support local manufacturing systems, hardware and Software.
- Ensure appropriate Hardware and Software related procedures are enforced.
- Develop a solid understanding of department specific applications.
- Ability to diagnose problems and carry out calibration/ verification or modification etc.
- Find opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service, efficiency and effectiveness.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Good knowledge of manufacturing systems and their integration with PLC software / hardware.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good Knowledge of Rockwell and Omron Application software.
- Knowledge of C/C++/C# Coding, Structured Text, Visual Basic, Sequential Function Chart.
- Knowledge of Network Services -LAN,WAN,WLAN,VPN.
- Degree, HND, HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Up-to-date professional certification in the relevant technical area.
- Essential Previous Experience:
- Data Capture based applications.
- PC Hardware and peripherals.
- PLC Hardware and peripherals. (Rockwell/Omron/Siemens/Mitsubishi/Fanuc)
- PC Operating Systems, (Win NT to Win 10).
- Rockwell FactoryTalk : SQLManagement Studio, ProductionCentre, FTTransaction Manager.
- Experience of design and integration of PLC and SCADA based control system solutions.
- Experience of industrial Ethernet network.
- Minimum 4 years on the job experience.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Job number: R1119623
Date posted : 2020-08-21
Profession: STEM (Includes IT)
Employment type: Full time