We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.Job Title
Network Operations Analyst I
Network Operations Analyst (Fixed-term Contract)
About the role:
The Network Operations Analyst is a key 1st line support role for our 24/7 Operations Command Centre (OCC). Would you like to be part of a team who work out the day to day operations for the Vocalink Electronic Switching, Gateway and Transaction Services? If yes, this role will enable you to be part of the team who ensure the highest levels of service availability and integrity at all times, working closely with service management within the business as well as the UK Banks.
You will be;
• Part of a team to provide first line problem solving for issues associated with a wide range technical solutions which support services including: Link ATM Card Services ATM Managed Services, Faster Payment Services (Switch and Back Office), MPP, Bacs, Bank Girot and ICS
• Working with the team on diligently completing Checklist tasks within the correct times and reporting any anomalies
• Monitoring all events/alerts are correctly handled in line with the severity and incident prioritisation processes
• Ensuring all events/alerts are escalated in a timely and consistent manner
• Reporting incidents are recorded appropriately and correctly for all services
• Responsible to ensure that privileged access to any live system or service is controlled IAW company standards and policy
• Escalating any issues with monitoring tools and performance
• Preparing and ensuring operational documentation is correct and relevant to tasks
• Performing 'pro-active' as detailed in run manuals to ensure that there are no service performance issues
• Carrying out the day to day housekeeping tasks to ensure VocaLink systems and services are fit for purpose,
• Responsible to ensure daily/weekly/monthly backups have completed successfully therefore providing assurance around data integrity
All about you. You will have:
• Demonstrated qualities of a Team player
• Proven ability to learn and follow processes
• Experience to identify and suggest improvements to work processes
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Ability to deal with urgent issues in a calm and timely manner
• Great communication skills and be commercially aware
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected]
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.