How will you make an impact?
- You will ensure that all the Group Internal Control requirements are consistently met and delivered timely
- You will conduct all the internal control reviews end to end as per the Group Internal Control requirements
- You will be able to critically review current processes and identify efficiency opportunities by working alongside the process owners, propose improvements and assist in its implementation
- You will be responsible for issuing monthly internal control reports to the boutiques and ensure the necessary follow upsistently met and delivered timely
- You will be responsible for the necessary updates and issuance of Richemont Retail Procedures to the boutiques
- You will liaise with the Maisons’ retail teams to review and update the local commercial policies
- You will perform the semi-annual system user access reviews and ensure that issues identified are followed up and resolved timely
How will you experience success with us?
- University graduate in Business Management / Finance / Economics / Accounting
- Previous expericence in internal/external audit or internal controls
- Qualified/ Part-qualified CIA / PIIA or other accounting qualification as relevant (preferable)
- Pro-active, commercially minded and a business enabler
- Not afraid to challenge current ways of working
- Accurate and with attention to detail
How do we keep you smiling?
You will find yourself in a vibrant, commercially minded team, who strives to make a real contribution together towards process improvement and efficiency of operations, whilst maintaining an adequate internal control environment.
Your journey with us:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals.
1st Stage – Initial screening call with the Richemont Talent Team
2nd Stage – Face to face meeting with the Hiring Manager and perhaps and fellow team member
3rd Stage – Final interview with the HR Business Partner
Learn More about life at Richemont and our maisons: