Internal Sales Administrator
Location: Hailsham, East Sussex
Salary: Competitive, DOE and language skills
Contract: Fixed Term Contract – 12 months, Full Time
Since 1964, VG (VACGEN) has been the name synonymous with high quality ultra-high vacuum products and services. From the manufacture of the first UHV valve to some of the most advanced vacuum research systems built, over 50 years in the research and scientific industry has given us an incredible grounding in the needs of our customers, how we can support new projects through the design phase, delivered product and ongoing support.
VACGEN remains the partner of choice for the next generation of researchers, innovators and builders. From our UK high tech manufacturing base, our focus is on delivering enabling technologies and supporting our customers across industry and academia.
We are now recruiting for an experienced internal sales administrator who has worked within a busy technical sales environment who has excellent customer service skills. It includes all sales processes including order and quotation management, enquiries, complaints and marketing related activities.
Internal Sales Administrator – About the role:
This role represents the communication interface between the customer, agents and distributors and the company. Identifying new customers or agents, sales campaigns and company content management.
Internal Sales Administrator - Duties and Responsibilities:
* Quotations, receipt of RFQ and tender platform and timeline management
* Coordinate with technical sales, engineering and manufacturing
* Follow up quotations with customers/distributors
* Order entry into MS AX and changes driven by manufacturing or the customers
* To initiate regular and systematic telephone follow up of customers and maintain records using the CRM system
* Conduct Post Sale Follow Up
* General Office Admin
* Member and back-up in the Sales Administration/Marketing Team
Essential Skills Experience:
* Ability to build excellent rapport with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
* Excellent communication skills and telephone technique
* Excellent organisational skills ability to multi-task prioritise
* Diligent with regards to quality and timely fulfilment
* Interest in the features and build of the product portfolio
* Proficient in English
Desirable Skills Experience:
* At least 2 years’ experience in a busy technical sales environment
* Experience working in various cultures
* Competent in Microsoft Programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
* Export Control Experience
* An additional language (Mandarin preferable)
* Degree preferred but not essential
Required Personal Qualities Attributes:
* Motivated and enthusiastic individual taking the initiative
* Capable of working well in a team environment
* Good at listening to and following instructions
* A positive attitude, co-operative, ability to work within company policies and procedures and work constructively with colleagues
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please
Role: Internal Sales Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Location: BN27, East Sussex,
Apply for this job now.