Agency Development Manager (WW Agency Deals Team),
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
In order to accelerate the next phase of Amazon Advertising’s development we are committed to transforming the depth, scale and ambition of our partnerships with media agencies. In support of this goal, the Agency Deals Team owns the design, negotiation and execution of inter-company agreements between Amazon and leading agencies at local, regional and global level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior business development leader to join the team to accelerate Amazon Advertising’s strategic agency partnerships.
Displaying a consultative style, candidates must be excellent communicators; experienced working with C-Level teams and able to earn trust with senior stakeholders across other Amazon teams. In addition, candidates should be comfortable with complex data sets and have the ability to ‘think big’ and invent and simplify for agency customers. A strong knowledge of the programmatic trading landscape is important. Candidates will be self-motivated, happy to work autonomously and highly goal-oriented in order to contribute to Amazon Advertising’s ambitious growth plans.
· Design and negotiate commercial agreements that drive high value business outcomes for both agency customers and Amazon.
· Guide Amazon teams to execute effective joint business plans that drive adoption of Amazon Advertising’s tools and products.
· Build and manage a detailed engagement strategy to C-Level, including local and regional business reviews.
· Collaborate with teams across Amazon’s business (Finance, Product, Marketing, AWS etc.) to think big and create partnership agreements to deliver long-term transformative growth.
· Evaluate business levers, use customer feedback to measure effectiveness, identify trends and inform future investment types in agency partnerships
· Strong digital advertising experience
· Business development experience working with media agencies
· Knowledge of data-driven (i.e. programmatic) media trading
· Proven track record of delivering results and generating transformational growth
· Ability to successfully engage and negotiate at C-Level
· Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Experience working in global media companies