What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Join us as a member of Bar Staff
and work alongside a dedicated, friendly team and be at the heart of the action - greeting, serving and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and raring to return.
Ask anyone- it's the people that make Fuller's and bring the life to our pubs. Don't worry if you don't have experience; bar work here isn't just about knowledge, qualifications or even skill. It's about heart, character and personality
All we ask is that you must be an excellent team player
, and be warm, friendly and engaging
. You will be delivering all the things that are important to Fuller's - outstanding cask-conditioned ales, delicious fresh food, great wines and engaging service. We take great pride in the premium quality of our products and services, so equally important is that you have pride in your work
The Lock, Stock & Barrel is a traditional riverside pub, serving home-made food and drink to a local crowd of shoppers and professionals. Having just been nominated Berkshire Pub of the Year in the National Pub & Bar Awards we expect a thriving year. Whether in the dining area, the bar or the garden, service is carried out in relaxed style - but always with the highest standards. Full table service is now being offered on our beautiful 50 cover roof terrace for 2019.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller's family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.