Pitcher & Piano are looking for an experienced Line Chef to join us in the kitchen at Richmond.
We've been in the business for over 30 years and we're pretty proud of everything we've achieved. With bars all across the UK we are certain you'll never see two looking the same, as many of our bars are situated within listed buildings, each one having its own unique character.
Just like our bars, we have teams of brilliant people all with their own unique character who always strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and who are passionate about working for a leading premium brand.
As a Line Chef in Pitcher & Piano, you'll know all there is to know about working in a fast paced kitchen and have a natural flair for presentation. From preparation to food handling and hygiene, as well as excellent time management skills - your contribution will certainly count. Whilst working in our kitchens no 2 days will be the same and you'll be able to develop your skills with a variety of dishes and menus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for creating amazing fresh food dishes and hoping to climb the ladder from Line Chef to Head Chef. Why should you work for Pitcher & Piano?
What are we looking for?
- Competitive annual salary
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Reasonable weekly working hours
- Opportunity to join a long standing, high street brand
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme - Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
- Experience in a fast paced kitchen working in a similar role as Chef de Partie, Line or Commis Chef.
- Experience working under pressure and in a high volume kitchen, preferably experienced in fresh food.
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications.
- A genuine passion for delivering top quality dishes
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
At Pitcher & Piano we are all about finding engaged, high performing and talented people to represent the brand we have built over the past 30 years and we would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes to be our next Line Chef... apply here.