Are you a Chef looking for the perfect work/life balance? If so, this might be for you.
Join our staff bank at Ty Gwyn Hall as a Bank Chef and enjoy the flexibility of picking up available shifts to suit you.
You will preparing and cooking lunch and dinner for staff and service users without being under heavy pressure and stress.
It's a calm and pleasurable working environment, where you'll be able to manage your workload and enjoy creating meals. There's a great social aspect to this role where you can interact with people outside the kitchen regularly. Your responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Maintaining good food storage procedures and stock rotation according to established procedures
- Preparing and cooking meals to a consistently high standard
- Serving service users, staff and visitors with food and beverage in a professional and courteous services manner
- Preparing and producing foods for conferences and banquets
What you will get
- GCSE or equivalent English
- City & Guilds 706/1 and 2 (or equivalent) Basic Food Preparation Cooking
- Basic Food Hygiene (Intermediate desirable)
- Supervising qualification or working towards
- Experience preparing and producing quality food to a high standard
- Knowledge of menu planning and costing
About your next employer
- Hourly rate of £9.00
- 12.07% hourly pay uplift to cover annual leave
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Mandatory training
- Flexible Working
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure. Site Information
Not Specified Benefits & About Elysium