We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 40 hours per week at Cygnet Pindar House.
Cygnet Pindar House is a new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility opening in January 2020 for men affected by acquired brain injuries.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer yo
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You will have...Essential:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Pindar House
is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries. It is a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington's disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms. This service will be able to accept unplanned, often urgent admissions where a service user requires a safe place to start treatment at the earliest possible time.Cygnet Pindar House
is a modern purpose built facility which has been designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway for those individuals presenting with behaviours that challenge. Our focus is to create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to minimise their challenging behaviour and maximise their independence.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!