Kooth plc are pioneers of digital mental health and well-being and our vision is to lead the way in using technology to remove barriers to access for effective prevention, therapies and treatment for all.
We are working with over 170 CCGs,Local Authorities, Mental Health Trusts, businesses and charities to ensure it’s easy and safe for all generations to access the best emotional and mental health services as and when they need.
Our team is made up of a unique combination of expert mental health therapists, counsellors, skilled managers and IT specialists. Together they deliver and continuously develop our online e-therapy services and face-to-face counselling and support the population sizes for the cohorts you have proposed to be included in the contract.
Due to the success and expansion of both Kooth & Qwell, we are looking for a Digital I&P worker to join an energetic, skillful and passionate team to promote the Kooth PLC services with a key focus on promoting Qwell/Kooth Adult.
The successful candidate will deliver Regional digital presentations, promote Kooth PLC services to professionals working with Young people and Adults, ensuring Kooth and Qwell is embedded as part of local pathways and integrated services.
This role is primarily focused on our Midlands & North East of England contracts however we welcome applicants from in and around the region.
Some of the main responsibilities will include -
- Raise awareness and promote Kooth plc Digital services
- Accountable for increase new registrations /sign ups Kooth plc platform
- To ensure Kooth/Qwell is embedded within areas through engaging with multiple stakeholders.
- To deliver digital promotional presentations and sessions around Kooth plc
- To use various tools (Social Media, presentations, marketing communications, local press, radio, etc) to drive promotion of Kooth PLC services.
- To be the lead for new contracts, promoting, educating and influencing local communities, supporting Mental Health through digital intervention access and awareness.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure awareness of service, engagement of target groups, and establish pathways into other services. (Universities, Hospitals, GPs, Pharmacies, signposting organisations, etc)
- Attend when required, regional network and partnership meetings to support and promote Kooth & Qwell services
- Take a strategic approach to communications to increase engagement..
- To enable data to assess and drive promotion strategy and impact of communication campaigns to inform future approaches
- Work alongside local and national Kooth PLC teams.
- To support and provide vital insight to the regional management team ensuring Kooth PLC demonstrate value delivered through our promotion channels to commissioners
- To work alongside the wider regional teams
- Provide monthly updates and insight reporting to RSM or Area Manager
- Attend internal regional and area meetings
- Attend line management meetings
- To attend all mandatory training
About You -
Willing to work alongside each other
Consistently thinks about how their work can help and support commissioners and providers to develop solutions to mental health that deliver better outcomes for service users
Always open, transparent and responsive in supporting commissioners and companies with their needs and objectives.
Being thoughtful and collaborative with commissioners and with kooth colleagues to ensure the widest audience can access our services.
Fully engaged and acting on own initiative to find opportunities to increase the scope of our online mental health services.
Supporting a safe environment for you and kooth colleagues to work in and service users to access.
- A relevant professional qualification or experience
- Experience of using a range of social media platforms and services
- Experience and understanding of working with young people, adults and professionals
- Experience of group work delivery, digital presentations and training to different types of stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of Mental health and Emotional Health needs of Young people and adults.
- Knowledge of Regional demographic and key stakeholders.
- Ability to positively, proactively, and professionally communicate and engage with a variety of people in different settings and build professional relationships
- Ability to effectively self-administer your workload including using excel spreadsheets, databases and other data-recording systems
- Experience of digital promotional and delivery of virtual presentations to both service users and professionals.
- Circa £25,000
- All the necessary equipment for you to comfortably work from home.
- A full training programme to get you started.
- Yearly professional training programmes structures around you.
- Pension contributions
- Employee Health Care plan
- Eligible for annual award of Long Term Incentive Plan (shares)
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
Closing Date: 28th of January 2021