Better Healthcare Services supports adults with health and social care needs, our domiciliary care team provide a high standard of care and support to people living in their own homes.
Due to the increased demand for healthcare staff supporting people in the Norfolk community, we are increasing our team numbers to provide care and support to people with health and social care needs living in their own homes. We are currently recruiting home care assistants to join the domiciliary care team working in the NR7 area of Norwich.
If you are caring, compassionate and reliable and would like to make a difference- we want to hear from you!!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support with personal are
- Supporting with Moving and Handling
- Maintaining Household Tasks
- Promoting independence and providing social support
- Administering/Prompting medication
- Preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we will provide you with full training to give you the skills and knowledge needed for the role.
Why join us?
• Paid Mileage
• Weekly pay
• Paid holiday
• £9 – 10 pay rates
• Uniform and PPE provided.
• COVID-19 training
• Free training
• Flexible working hours
• Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
• ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
For more information please call 01603 616999 or email :[email protected] – DCNR702.
Don’t delay, Join us and make a difference today!
Norwich, England, Norfolk, NR2, United Kingdom