Dreaming of what the future will be like? Come create it! Phantom Works International is The Boeing Companys applied technology research and development arm responsible for building the future creating innovative solutions and defining the next generation of autonomous aerospace technology. We are inventors, builders, designers, creators, architects and dreamersmaking the impossible possible.
Boeing PhantomWorks-International (PW-I) is seeking an experienced Fast Jet Pilot or Weapons System Officer (WSO)/Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) to join the Concepts and Analysis team in Fleet as the Operations Analyst-Fast Air/EW Lead.
The Concepts and Analysis team provides decision support services to the UK MoD, other government agencies and US Boeing Defence and Space. Our operations analysts experience and in-depth domain understanding, coupled with the expertise of our hardware and software engineers, provides tailored analysis activities to meet the needs of our customers.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
The Role: Reporting to the Senior Manager Concepts and Analysis, the OA-Fast Air/EWs primary responsibility will be to act as the air combat/EW SME, and conduct modelling and simulation based analysis to support decision making as part of Boeing, Defence, and National Security projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Modelling and simulation based, military operations and advanced concept analysis;
- Provision of SME advice to PW-I and wider Boeing projects;
- Collaboration across multi-skill teams to develop simulation environments;
- Briefing of senior Boeing, Defence, and Government members on analytical outcomes and implications.
- Experience as either a Fast Jet Pilot or Weapons Systems/Electronic Warfare Officer.
- Experience in the integration of 4.5 and 5th generation fighter aircraft, tactical datalink employment, and electronic warfare techniques.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Operational experience, and/or additional air warfare qualifications will be favourably looked upon.