If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an insurance agent may be perfect for you. While selling life insurance policies, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a policy that works for their lives. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what policies and coverage will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every consumer by working with our insurance company to sell affordable policies.
· Sell life insurance to consumers, customizing programs to cover a variety of risks to meet the needs of every individual.
· Meet with clients daily to provide them with information about how to handle a policy claim, how to update policies, and how to maintain appropriate records for possible claims.
· Attend programs, seminars, and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance, and learn new marketing and selling skills.
· Create marketing strategies that bring customers to your insurance agency rather than another.
· Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the insurance policy in place.
· Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine which types of insurance are offered and which are most applicable to the specific customer.
· Monitor any claims made to guarantee that both the insurer and the client are compensated fairly.
· Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Insurance license from the state you are working in
· Passing scores on state exams that certify you to sell various types of insurance
· Bachelor's degree in a field related to insurance or sales
· Flexible schedule
· Experience working for an established insurance agent
Our innovative business model enables entrepreneurs to succeed together through a turnkey system and a commission structure that encourages mentorship and teamwork. Join us today and be part of the thousands of independent professionals across the United States helping individuals and families protect what matters most to them.
London, England, London, E15 1JT, United Kingdom