Experience of delivering F&A/Revenue services at a senior level within a Local Government?
Excellent people management skills and managing service delivery teams?
Experience in service delivery at senior level within F&A strategic planning and budget management?
I am delighted to have engaged with a returning client of Reed for their latest piece of strategic recruitment. This role is a permanent position based predominantly in Hounslow, with regular travel and flexibility required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Director to manage the delivery of multiple services predominantly within Finance & Accounting, and Revenues, to a Local Government client in Middlesex. You will have direct responsibility for the client partnership and to ensure compliance with legislation, policy and best practice.
Responsible for operational delivery of multi service lines and overall contract client relationship. Leads, motivates, organises teams of employees, including advice on work related issues, ensuring performance indicators and service delivery improvements are achieved. To ensure client satisfaction expectations are met or exceeded.
Key tasks include, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the client and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of the services of the team through leadership of staff and continuous review of procedures.
- Leading the day to day Finance & Accounting/Revenues and Print & Mail Teams, including direct line management.
- Improve the effectiveness of the service delivered to clients through process and organisation improvements and developing skills and competencies in line with this.
- Identification of key activities and priorities across the service, ensuring focus on key deliverables in the context of the agreed controls and service protocols for the specific area of responsibility
- Implement and communicate operational strategies and solutions in line with the business plan
- Ensure regular and structured communication takes place within the teams.
- Conduct monthly 121 performance review with direct reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of successfully delivering change management, continuous service improvement and championing digital automation.
- Proven track record of delivering to KPI’s.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to develop effective relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Excellent people management skills with experience of managing service delivery teams.
- Strong commercial awareness with experience of identifying and delivering business development opportunities and proven account development.
- Knowledge of legislation and best practice within Local Government.
- Salary circa £85,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Car allowance (monthly)
- BUPA family cover
- Defined contribution pension scheme with contributions matched up to 6%
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 4 x basic salary life assurance