Smile Education are currently looking to appoint three Teaching Assistants to work in a Primary School in Nuneaton for long-term positions. You will need to be a confident, patient, and resilient Teaching Assistant who can work with children who have moderate learning difficulties. This is the perfect steppingstone for anyone looking to develop their skills further with children who have additional needs.About the role:
About the school:
- You will be supporting students who have difficulties with cognition and learning, such as underdeveloped social skills and Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- You will be required to support young people in small group and on a 1:1 basis for daily intervention sessions
- You will be working closely with the class teacher and another experienced teaching assistant
- This school is for young people aged 0-11 years with a wide range of learning difficulties
- Well established team
Why Smile Education?
- You must have a minimum of 12 months working in a similar setting
- You are able to work individually and also as part of a team
- You will be required to have an Enhanced DBS
- You must have a fair but firm approach and really understand the student's barriers to learning
- You are comfortable with personal care
Registering with Smile is a simple and transparent process. You’ll be given your own personal consultant to guide you through the entire process, as well as offering on-going support and advice where needed – we’ll even make a CV for you.
Once registered – now via safe online/video calls - we work tirelessly to find you placements – long or short term – in your local area. You will receive honest and detailed information regarding the school, the position and the rate of pay before every placement. With a wide range of schools and positions in your area, we will have something to suit you.Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, of for a confidential chat to discuss any other roles we currently have to offer, then please contact Elisha Miller today 0121 392 6588!
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.