Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Things (IoT). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign).Who we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. Including when managing stakeholders and customers, balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
- Dutch speaking is desirable but not essential
- Customer focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team but is just as comfortable working independently.
- Excellent organisational skills and has the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates initiative and drive, sharing ideas and questions and displays calm and positivity in a demanding environment.
- Analytical and competent in the use of information and communications technology.
- Displays a polite and professional attitude when representing GMO GlobalSign.
- Able to understand the big picture whilst focusing on the specifics of delivery.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance for details and organisation and can relate it to a support environment.
- Shows a willingness to self-learn and displays evidence of progression in their job role.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- First point of contact for GlobalSign customers providing proactive and effective technical support with a goal of first time fix.
- Research, investigate and resolve customer technical issues via phone call, email and LiveChat within departmental SLAs.
- Contacting customers around the globe with tact and diplomacy, utilising the Quality Assurance framework and Customer Service guidelines.
- Follow company security policies, processes and procedures at all times.
- Cover shifts, including some weekends when required, to provide a 24/7 support operation.
- Liaise with Tier 2 in Cases/Incidents that require escalation.
- Personal responsibility to maintain Induction training and development plan agreed with Manager
- Meet or exceed Specific/Identified KPIs/Goals agreed upon with Manager and managed within GlobalSign's performance framework.
- Working with Tier 2 in assigned tasks.
- After training, understand support processes and escalation processes.
- Engage in ideas for departmental improvements, training suggestions and new support articles etc to Manager.
- Dutch speaking is desirable but not essential. If skilled in other languages and having met GlobalSign's agreed competency levels, you may be called upon to use those additional languages to assist the team.
- Ideally familiar with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
- Experience building relationships with third parties, including customers and stakeholders or demonstrate equivalence.
- Hands-on and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams (department colleagues, business functions).
- Experience of Customer Service.
- Is PC literate and has a typing proficiency of a minimum of 40 wpm with 1 mistake.
- Ideally familiar with project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- Ideally understands security principles, concepts and techniques used in the IT Industry.
- A qualification in Computer Sciences preferred but not essential.
- An IT technical background is preferred but not essential.
This position is considered a "Trusted Role" and background check will be required.
Due to the nature of our business and its changing requirements, this job profile is a general outline of the type of key tasks the job holder will be asked to undertake in their role. It will be reviewed regularly in consultation with the post holder and as part of GlobalSign's performance structure.
In addition, at the request of the manager, job responsibilities and duties may change from time to time depending on the department's alignment to GlobalSign's Mission and Vision.
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.