Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor, looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Nicholas Associates are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor in Birmingham. Our client is one of the UK's leading groundworks and reinforced concrete frame construction groups. They have been at the forefront of the construction industry for over 40 years, and are continuing to expand and grow.
Reporting to a Commercial Manager, the Quantity Surveyor will provide assistance to site staff on commercial issues within a number of projects in the Midlands area.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations.
• Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts
• Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation.
• Preparing Bills of Quantities from drawings.
• Prepare standard measurement as per drawings.
• Preparing subcontract valuation and payment
• Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in Quantity Surveying with a groundworks or reinforced concrete frame contractor.
• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing business.
• Career growth for the right candidate.
• An opportunity to work on some exciting construction projects in the West Midlands area.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Great working environment in modern office space within Birmingham City Centre
Call us now for an interview on (phone number removed) ask for John Ashcroft
- Ad Posted: 16/Jul/20:
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom:
- Salary (approx): Competitive:
- Job Type: Permanent:
- Experience: Senior:
- Languages Required: English:
- Reference: 911038275: