Quantity Surveyor (Commercial / Public Sector)
Nottingham (Commutable from: Mansfield, Beeston, Derby, Loughborough, Grantham, Newark-On-Trent, Coalville and Leicester)
£35,000 - £42,000 + Competitive benefits package + Flexible working
Are you a Quantity Surveyor, looking to join a forward thinking company who continually invest in their employees and offer an autonomous role while working on multiple bespoke projects?
On offer is a flexible role where you will become an expert within the industry for a company that have established relationships with a number of renowned companies in the UK.
My client deliver projects within the commercial and public sectors. You will work on a range of projects ensuring that you don't stagnate and that you are consistently challenged technically.
This role would suit a Quantity Surveyor from a public sector or commercial construction background looking for a flexible role where you can work on innovative projects.
- Quantity Surveying for a range of projects in a variety of industries
- Commercial support to compliance, servicing, repairs and maintenance teams
- Flexible working hours
- Relevant Quantity Surveying experience
- Knowledge within the public sector industry highly desirable but not essential
- Looking to challenge yourself within an industry leading company
Quantity Surveyor, Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, QS, Project Manager, Site Manager, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Furniture, Retail, Commercial, Construction, Public sector, Joinery, Engineering, Redditch, Nottingham, Mansfield, Beeston, Derby, Loughborough, Grantham, Newark-On-Trent, Coalville and Leicester
- Ad Posted: 04/Jul/20:
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom:
- Salary (approx): £35000 - £42000/annum Flexible working + Excellent package:
- Job Type: Permanent:
- Experience: Not Specified:
- Languages Required: English:
- Reference: 906751224: