Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering)
£30'000 - £35'000 + Training + Excellent Company Benefits
Commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton-Upon-Trent
Are you a Quantity Surveyor, from a Civil Engineering background, looking to join an industry-leading company, offering autonomy and further training?
On offer is a brand-new position, where you will work with blue-chip clients on bespoke, large-scale infrastructure projects across the East Midlands.
This is a brilliant time to join this well-established company as they continue expanding. They have a great reputation for developing their staff.
This role suits a Quantity Surveyor from a Civil Engineering background.
- Providing estimations and quotations
- Working on bespoke, large-scale projects
- Working with blue-chip clients across the East Midlands
- Quantity Surveyor
- Civil Engineering background
- Wants autonomy and further training
Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor, Quotations, Estimations, Tenders, Specifications, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Derby, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton-Upon-Trent
- Ad Posted: 01/Jul/20:
- Location: Kegworth, Leicestershire, United Kingdom:
- Salary (approx): £30000 - £35000/annum Training + Benefits:
- Job Type: Permanent:
- Experience: Not Specified:
- Languages Required: English:
- Reference: 905196220: