Quantity SurveyorQuantity SurveyorMRICS
A commanding worldwide consultancy are seeking a quantity surveyor who has reached MRICS status to join their energetic London office to work on a range of celebrated New Build and Commercial projects.
One of the top 10 property consultancies worldwide. A globally aware company who take an active role in global initiatives. A unique opportunity to work as part of a thriving quantity surveying team in a vibrant atmosphere that offers chances to travel and work on renowned projects around the globe.The Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be running projects throughout London and may have the option to travel to appealing locations and work on high-profile global projects. They will work with a diverse range of respected clients and face real technical challenge, carrying large projects and providing a high level of client interface.Day to day
- Liaising external and internal stakeholders enabling projects to run to time and without delay.
- Ensure all reasonable client requests are met in a timely efficient manner.
- Assist in the preparation and verification of pricing models
- Obtain, extract and use existing target price / fixed rates, together with obtaining cost data from industry recognised publications.
- Preparation of activity schedules, bills of quantities and contract documentation, attending interviews, carrying out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report.
- Deliver professional and competent advice and support, to ensure that the projects are managed in accordance with the contract, and meeting the required reporting deadlines.
- Liaise with the project managers to review and update the risk registers aligned with any early warnings.
- Identify principal risks and opportunities, raises, addresses and resolves problems at a project level and supports the project delivery team, maintain a schedule of potential financial implications for the various projects.
- Responsible for managing and reporting change control procedures within each specific contract and ensuring that they are adhered to by all parties.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- 4 years + post graduate experience working in a similar consultancy environment
- You will be able to commute to London
- Varied experience across commercial, new build, office sectors
- Be an assertive QS
In ReturnThis is an opportunity to work with one of the most successful, global, quantity surveying consultancies.
- Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages / contracts utilising forms of contract such as the NEC3 suite.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Between 50,000 and 65,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Share incentive scheme
- Clear route to directorship
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London area.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
London / Quantity Surveyor/ Worldwide/ Consultancy / Chartership /MRICS/ QS/ UK