Requisition ID: 12907
In this role you will provide a flexible and comprehensive administrative service to our largest brewery in the Western European Division. The Burton Brewery Site Administrator plays a critical role in supporting our Leadership team with executive assistance by organising and coordinating the team’s schedule providing administrative support as well as communicating with key stakeholders on behalf of our team.
It’s a great opportunity for a proactive team player who engages with and supports the work of the leadership team of dynamic and complex organisation. Someone who can balance the need to use their own initiative while taking direction from our Operation’s Director as well as other leadership team members to deliver the best outcomes for the organisation.
- To co-ordinate business critical internal and external visits including major external customers, government bodies and compliance auditor visitors to Burton Brewery, Stakeholder management with individuals/groups ensuring site inductions take place and PPE requirements are in place and confirmed prior to arrival and departure. First point of contact for all adhoc requests from visitors.
- To provide administrative support to the Operations Director and Site Leadership Team in various capacities including work of a highly confidential nature. Including the organisation and execution of on and off-site events.
- Provide financial support in the raising of purchase orders and analysis of the monthly Travel & Expense reports for all Burton Brewery T&E spend to ensure compliance to policy and ensure costs are charged to correct cost centres. Apex Super User (SME)
- You will be highly organized self-starter who is not afraid of high level of change and can flex their approach when need it but still has very strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated evidence of working cross functionally.
- Ability to communicate at all levels across multiple functions.
- Highest levels of confidentiality and integrity with experience of handling confidential information.
- High levels of competency in office-based IT tools (Microsoft Office 2010).
- Evidence of coordinating project work through to completion.
- RSA II Typing.
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 7 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Imprint and our 2025 sustainability targets
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.