Senior Site Manager (D&B Housing)
Up to GBP58,000 + Package DOE
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Site Manager, for our client a highly successful new build social housing company that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the East Midlands area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
* To implement company Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System policy and procedures and all legal requirements, including inductions, Task briefings, TBT's, safe systems of work
* To specify, plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (staff, contractors, suppliers and
* subcontractors) for the project(s)
* To lead, manage and motivate the site's operational staff and to establish its full contribution to the organisation
* To develop an organisational culture within projects that embodies the values of the company
* To propose the recruitment or allocation of members of staff within delegated authorities, implementing training plans
* To manage operational communications and relationships with customers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, unions, and government agencies for projects
* To establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company.
* To plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (staff, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors) for the project(s)
* To manage and schedule the day-to-day delivery of materials and services to the project
* To identify, specify and schedule the operational resources required to achieve the project plan
* To implement plans within budgeted and contracted limits
* The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the site and ensuring the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
* You will ensure projects are safely delivered on time to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* You will be supporting the business in building and operating a team to achieve company objectives by assisting the Projects Manager in the formulation of contractual strategies and ensuring that such strategies are implemented.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous Site Management experience is essential.
* Must have experience in Design & Build Projects
* Strong knowledge of Section agreements and knowledge of delivering partnership schemes
* You will be commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
* You must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and customer focused.
* You must be numerate with good IT Skills.
* You should have leadership skills (control and management of employees) and a proven track record in successfully managing a project.
* You should be ambitious with high aspirations.
* You must hold a Driving Licence.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Your email address :
Your country of residence :
Important : Never supply bank or financial information to job advertisers. If you see a vacancy and bank details or money are requested, email [email protected] .
If you are encountering any technical problems in applying for this job, please click here .
Leicester, England, Leicester, LE1, United Kingdom