An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Construction Solicitor within a highly regarded Legal 500 firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with an expanding team offering good career prospects and a genuine work-life balance.
The ideal Contentious Construction Solicitor will have:
- A minimum of 4 years contentious construction experience (Additional non-contentious experience considered as desirable)
- A strong academic background including a 2:1 degree or better and high LPC grade
- The ability to work autonomously
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, clear career progression and be part of a stable, highly-regarded team.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Consistently produce work which is at an exceptional standard
- Drafting submissions for adjudication and arbitration proceedings
- Amending and advising on contracts
If you're an ambitious Contentious Construction Solicitor looking for an opportunity to join an expanding, well regarded team in London apply now.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Jude Cornelli on 0207 649 9298 today.More information
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom