Assistant Project Manager - Construction ConsultancyAssistant Project Manager
A small, established and reputable Multi-disciplinary practice based in the City, are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join their team and quickly work towards running their own projects across London. There is an opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team with projects within Residential, Education and Hospitality.The Company
The Assistant Project Manager will be working for one of London's most highly respected property and construction consultancies providing project management and building surveying expertise to a range of private, prestigious clients. Having operated for almost 15 years, they are expanding due to a strong reputation and growing client base.The Role
As the Assistant Project Manager you will be working alongside Senior PM's and Associates and assisting throughout the project life cycle, there is scope for the right candidate to progress quickly.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Education, Commercial, Retail, and Residential projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
You will receive extensive mentoring to gain your MRICS via the Project Management route and all study and practical requirements will be treated as a priority.The Assistant Project Manager?
Will be a team player (working in a small team reporting to a Director) and able to manage own workload. Have good communication and IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Project). The Assistant Project Manager will be enthusiastic with a good personality, professionalism is essential.
The Assistant Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- RICS QS or BS delegate preferred working towards qualification or recently qualified with evidence of APC work record.
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties preferred, including:-
- Employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
- Preparing and issuing meeting agendas and minutes
- Preparing project programs (MS Project)
- Preparing project brief and scope of works
- 30,000 - 40,000 pa (DOE)
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are an Assistant Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James on 01494 839976.
London / Consultancy / Assistant Project Manager / retail / residential / commercial / Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying