£40,000 to £45,000 Per annum + Contributory Pension Plan + 25+8 days Holiday + Benefits
HSE Advisor position available within multi-national brand, covering several other national sites within the role.
The role will be suited to experienced HSE advisors as this is a stand-alone role covering the main Chippenham based facility and 2 other locations within the business. A background in some form of manufacturing environment is key to have a strong awareness of HSE within manufacturing processes. Any exposure to high volume production environments ideally suited, although all relevant applications will be considered.
Working within large manufacturing environments the main duties will be ensuring all sites are adhering to the most up to date HSE policies/legislation, rolling out training across the board to ensure HSE compliance across site and auditing at other sites in the UK. You will continuously work on and support the ongoing continuous improvements initiatives across the various sites, it is important you have knowledge of how HSE ties into improvements programmes in terms of productivity, efficiency and safety processes within manufacturing settings.
The Company are part of a global brand and employ many thousands of people around the globe. The successful candidate will benefit from long term job security and the potential for career development opportunities longer term.
* Multi Site HSE advisor role cantered and focussed from Chippenham
* Travel as required to 2 other company manufacturing sites within the UK. (All travel and stayaway funded and arranged in advance.)
* Provide up to date accurate advice and ensure compliance in all HSE related areas across site.
* Conduct and support full HSE audits internally.
* Design and execute full training on new processes and on existing policies and procedures as required to ensured full compliance across the board.
The Person Required:
* Experienced HSE Advisor from some form of manufacturing background, High volume production ideal but non-essential
- Ad Posted: 08/Aug/20:
- Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom:
- Salary (approx): £40000 - £45000/annum:
- Job Type: Permanent:
- Experience: Not Specified:
- Languages Required: English:
- Reference: 924604134: