Are you a support worker looking to work in education?
Do have the skills to support young adults in a college setting?
Do want to work in college that has a clear progression program?
If you've answered yes then please call Sarah today on 0754 107 2259 for a chat!
An outstanding school is looking for a learning support worker who can join their college setting and support their students. You would be working with young adults aged 18 to 25 to support them for when they go out in the real world. Your role will include going out into the community and working on their functional skills so get ready for some fun cooking classes and shopping trips! Full time and part time available. ...
Benefits for working with Randstad:
* 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
* Exclusive roles
* Refer a friend scheme
* CV and career advice from professional educators
* Randstad benefit scheme (various vouchers and discounts!)
Benefits for working with the College:
* Occupational sick pay scheme
* Free on-site car parking
* Contributory pension scheme
* Regular and on-going professional development programme and training
Your role will include:
* Fully funded training
* Supporting Autistic learners enabling them to access the curriculum
* Assessing students on their development using the applied behaviour system
* Training on the various methodologies of working with Autistic learners
Skills required for the role:
* Minimum requirement grade C or grade 4 GCSE in English Language and Maths or equivalent
* Interest in the issue of special Educational Needs/Autism
* Experience of working with Children and or young adults from 19 to 25 years with or without special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
* Experience or knowledge of special Educational Needs/Autism Spectrum Disorders
If you feel that this sounds like the role for you then get in touch with Sarah Elmasry on sarah.e[email protected]
and/or call me for a chat about the role on 0754 107 2259 to see how I can support you to find your next dream job!
Furthermore, if this role isn't right for you we have an array of roles in the Surrey, Sussex, Essex and Kent area that may be of interest to you so don't worry if this isn't the right one for you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.