Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Legal Secretary
My client a prestige Law firm based South East London are looking for an experience Legal Secretary with Residential and Commercial Conveyancing experience. This is a permanent position working from 9am to 5.00pm, to start immediately. You will be required to support several Fee Earners who are extremely busy and require candidate with previous Legal Secretary experience to work on their own initiative.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· All secretarial support to the Fee Earners in the company
· First point of contact for all clients, calling in and dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
· Dealing with Land Registry
· Completing SDLT forms
· High volume of document production including Audio typing
· Diary management, booking and sending out meeting invites and taking minutes in meetings
· Digital dictation and high copy typing requires
The ideally candidate will have the ability to work individually as well as part of a team and be able to work to tight deadline in an efficient manner. For this role with need to have a typing speed of 50wpm plus and Conveyancing experience.
If you are a Legal Secretary with Conveyancing experience, please apply today.
Swanley, England, BR8, United Kingdom