Sales and Marketing
Trainee Marketing Researcher - Global Co - Interviews This Week
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
Overview of the Role
This is largely an internet research-based job, with some data entry. The ideal candidate will be internet savvy, organised, computer literate, patient, with great attention to detail. You'll be willing to listen and be happy to work in a target / KPI driven environment as an ability to work well within a team and meet required objectives are paramount to the role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
B2B market research
* Online research to discover commercially relevant information across a range of disciplines
* Using a variety of online tools to outline commercial organograms.
* CRM Management
* Assimilating data from a variety of sources
B2C market research
* Utilising a range of Databases, Social Media, Media Outlets and 3rd Party Information
* Sourcing New Prospects & New Clients
What are we looking for
* Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Experience in a support work environment
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to organise your own workload and keep track of undertaken activities
* Teamwork, strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn
* Taking innovative approaches to problem solving and devising inventive and creative solutions
* Educated to at least degree standard or with equivalent experience would be desired but not essential
* An interest and a desire to work in marketing.
* Experience in a support work environment or data entry is advantageous but not essential
What you will learn
* How to use different systems and applications to gather and analyse data
* Effective searching and sourcing of commercially valuable information
* Learning about different leading edge technologies
* The opportunity to learn within the Marketing Department of one of the UK's fastest growing business in the midst of exceptional success and recent investment.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Sales and Marketing
New opportunity alert! Everest is recruiting for Design & Sales Consultants in Worthing! Would you like to earn £40,000 - £60,000 OTE? Wou...
Digital Marketing Executive £27-29k + benefits Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Romsey, Winchester VR/07520 A...
Copywriting & Communications Executive £23-27k with an abundance of excellent benefits Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Petersfiel...
Conceptual designer required for full service agency! The role The most important thing to know about this role is that the post holder wil...
Our client is a well-established charity that is looking for an experienced Shop Manager to work on a contract in one of their shops in West...