Sales and Marketing
Hampshire commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Reading, Andover
This role is working in a busy agency and they are looking for someone with a strong Print background, who is well organised and able to meet deadlines.
Knowledge and experience of the following:
- Print knowledge including print proofing
- Brand knowledge
- Appreciation of business controls requirements
- Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud particularly Adobe Acrobat
- Quark XPress knowledge an advantage
- Ensure initial understanding of the artwork requirements and deadline
- Ensure all artwork data is logged correctly on all systems
- Show overall ownership of the work, demonstrating a positive approach
- Prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
- Raise workload issues with the Studio Manager if required
- Keep the client informed of progress at agreed intervals if required
- Ensure deadlines are met and projects delivered to a quality standard and to the client brief
- Utilise digital asset management system
- Complete work as per the brief
- Ensure accurate knowledge of brand guidelines
- Follow agreed file naming convention / version control / file storage
- Ensure all project work follows the studio process
- Ensure artwork files for set up correctly for print
- Understand the print process and relevant file set-up requirements
- Complete flight checks on either PDF or open source files ensuring they are print ready
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet/exceed timelines
- Proactive approach
- Good organisational, planning and execution skills
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and logical approach
- Demonstrate professionalism to clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Willingness to continuously improve through self-development
- Team player
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Sales and Marketing
New opportunity alert! Everest is recruiting for Design & Sales Consultants in Worthing! Would you like to earn £40,000 - £60,000 OTE? Wou...
Digital Marketing Executive £27-29k + benefits Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Romsey, Winchester VR/07520 A...
Copywriting & Communications Executive £23-27k with an abundance of excellent benefits Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Petersfiel...
Conceptual designer required for full service agency! The role The most important thing to know about this role is that the post holder wil...
Our client is a well-established charity that is looking for an experienced Shop Manager to work on a contract in one of their shops in West...