Sales and Marketing
Lead Generator/Appointment Maker
North Road, London
£25k basic commission
Maybe required to travel to and work at any place or places in the United Kingdom
What we are promoting:
A free inspection from an experience surveyor of a commercial property blinds. From Hospitals to Universities to Banks and Stadiums
We will return with a report detailing FREE recommendations for ongoing maintenance, repair and replacement. Our audit professionals are discreet, efficient and will not disrupt the workplace, but will provide prospects with an invaluable detailed audit:
- A concise valuation of the replacement cost of blinds, purchased on a call off basis.
- Detailed analysis of make and models of blinds, and whether they are still available.
- Proposed maintenance programmes to ensure the longevity of blinds and negate any ad-hoc replacement costs.
- Confidence that clients accurately budget and forecast future expenditure on your blinds
Responsibilities of the Lead Generator/Appointment Maker:
- To exceed 10 Sales qualified appointments a week from a database, trade journals and other related sources.
- To have a minimum of 60 dials a day
- To input sales data into the database that outlines the opportunity whilst on the telephone with a sales prospect.
- To route plan the field sales appointed activity through best practise incorporating internet maps and colleagues knowledge.
- To ensure any early or late or unsociable field sales appointments are agreed in the first instance with field staff and management.
- Creating qualified high quality face-to-face meetings with prospective customers for the field sales and surveying team.
- Developing new calls list into each market sector and working to a pre-determined appointment making script.
- Maintaining a database of customers for business development purposes.
- Scheduling and honouring call backs.
- Providing daily updates to the Management team.
What would you need in becoming the successful Lead Generator/Appointment Maker:
- Database Skills
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Cold Calling, sales prospecting and appointment setting in B2B
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- Administrative Skills
- Understand the sales process and able to work to achieve targets
- Keyboard Skills
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Lead Generator/Appointment Maker, please apply!
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Sales and Marketing
New opportunity alert! Everest is recruiting for Design & Sales Consultants in Worthing! Would you like to earn £40,000 - £60,000 OTE? Wou...
Digital Marketing Executive £27-29k + benefits Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Romsey, Winchester VR/07520 A...
Copywriting & Communications Executive £23-27k with an abundance of excellent benefits Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Petersfiel...
Conceptual designer required for full service agency! The role The most important thing to know about this role is that the post holder wil...
Our client is a well-established charity that is looking for an experienced Shop Manager to work on a contract in one of their shops in West...