Sales and Marketing
Equity Derivative Sales, London
An Equity Derivative Sales Broking position has become available at an Investment Bank offering an exclusive service to institutional clients, with an overall strong presence in European markets. A successful applicant will have a good understanding of Equity Derivative products and relevant experience in European markets.
- Equity Derivative Sales; exotic / vanilla products
- Prospecting and targeting new clients to build their client base
- Managing existing client accounts
- Generating and collating useful market information
- Working with senior colleagues to help develop the business
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience Â at a Bank, Broker and/or Vendor
- Must have a good understanding of Equity Derivative products
- Must have knowledge within European developed markets
- The ability to speak additional languages would be advantageous
- A transferable Equity derivatives client base would also be advantageous
To apply to this role please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV] 
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Sales and Marketing
New opportunity alert! Everest is recruiting for Design & Sales Consultants in Worthing! Would you like to earn £40,000 - £60,000 OTE? Wou...
Digital Marketing Executive £27-29k + benefits Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Romsey, Winchester VR/07520 A...
Copywriting & Communications Executive £23-27k with an abundance of excellent benefits Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Petersfiel...
Conceptual designer required for full service agency! The role The most important thing to know about this role is that the post holder wil...
Our client is a well-established charity that is looking for an experienced Shop Manager to work on a contract in one of their shops in West...