Office and Administration
Zara High Wycombe Section Manager Ladieswear
- To ensure that the shopfloor layout and new lines are merchandised according to the company guidelines.
- Analyse daily Information and reacts to it accordingly
- To be in charge of planning the commercial and visual activity of the store in a daily/ weekly/seasonal manner.
- Works alongside the management team to ensure that the best RFID practice is in place at all times.
- Control products level in the store.
- To lead and keep a high level of motivation within the department.
- To guarantee the adequate induction and follow up on training for new team members.
- To assist in the development and retention of an effective team.
- To get involved in performance management of sales assistants (I.e. sickness/ absence, lateness, returns to work, etc)
- Managing and motivating the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- To be aware of the daily and monthly budgets to meet and exceed them.
- To communicate with the management team on a daily basis with information regarding personnel and product.
- To ensure standards are maintained during the day and at closings.
- To ensure a high level of customer service is offered in the store.
- To monitor and support customer service action plans.
- To solve and manage customer issues as they arise and refer to the senior management team when necessary.
- To understand and reinforce the company return policy.
- To support customer service with poduct knowledge and awareness of the following;
- New arrivals
- Replenishment of best sellers
- Offering alternatives
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an incident happens.
- To be aware of the risks employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them.
Experience and Qualification
Good knowledge of the company, the brand and the store they are applying for
Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation
Passion to work on a fashion environment.
Knows how to drive sales.
Skills and Attitudes
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Goal orientated: to be oriented to carry out a good job and achieve or even exceed goals.
- Flexibility and problem solving ability.
- Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive.
- Ability to handle pressure and react quickly to situations.
- Good communication skills.
- Takes ownership of self-development.
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop staff.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
This job description is designed to help you understand your role better and to improve the effectiveness of our recruitment process. It is not an exhaustive list of all the things that you may be required to do and maybe required to take on additional tasks.
STORE SECTION MANAGER, HIGH WYCOMBE, ZARA, THE UNITED KINGDOM
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Office and Administration
Argos Distribution is transforming...how can your leadership support the change in our DCs? Leading a team of up to 35 Colleagues in peak p...
Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown a...
Exciting opportunity has become available to work within our Group Commercial department as a Category Manager. We're a business that ha...
Are you experienced in supporting older people with complex care needs? Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about deliv...
To professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which...