Hotel and Catering
- To control and monitor the progress of assistants and trainees and inform the Head Chef accordingly of any training required.
- To maintain the standard of health and hygiene as instructed by the Head Chef.
- To prepare special diet meals in accordance with instructions from the care staff.
- To ensure a high level of service for all meal times.
- To complete all documentation relating to HACCP.
- To ensure report any defects to equipment to the Home Manager.
- To ensure good quality and portion control.
- Assist Head Chef with four weekly menu planning.
- To carry out all general duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Head Chef.
- To carry out any reasonable duties requested by senior staff that will aid and assist the smooth running of the home.
Skills & Experience
- Previous catering experience within a similar environment
- Practical experience in all areaâs of a kitchen
- Experience gained in a care home environment
- Chefâs qualification City & Guilds 705 or equivalent
- Competent in written and spoken English
- Food Hygiene Certificate
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Hotel and Catering
Nursery Chef assistant Location: Hackney, Dalston Salary: from £7.50/£8.00 per hour Job Type: Permanent - 8 to 5pm every week day About th...
Our client has a fantastic two rosette, five star gastro pub. They currently require a Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team of 7. The ...
Our client has a fantastic two rosette, five star gastro pub. They currently require a Commis Chef to join their kitchen team of 7. The rig...
You Youâre a hard-working individual with experience working in a busy kitchen. Ideally, youâve already got some experience in ...
Job Summary Are you looking for a new challenge in your hospitality career? How would you like to use your skills in an environment where...