Hotel and Catering
Salary: £25.5k incentives & attractive benefits
âWe want our guests to treat us as their home but we always remember it as a hotelâ. To achieve this requires people who have the judgment and sensitivity to treat everyone as individuals.
About the company
Our client, an awarded 4 starsâ deluxe hotel in Westminster, applauds bright people who thrive on using their own initiative and do not need a service manual to guide them. This enlightened approach provides team members with an enterprising environment where you are trusted, valued and encouraged to soar.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experimented Duty Manager to join their Front Office team.
The Duty Manager is a very important position as it is the first point of contact for any guestâs or team memberâs related issues, in the absence of Senior Management. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a busy 300 bedroom hotel, 4 starsâ standard as a minimum and with large conference facilities.
The Duty Manager reports to the Front Office Manager and the Assistant Front Office Manager.
The Duty Managerâs main responsibilities are:
- The day to day supervision of the hotel and completion of all system runs
- The efficient and effective execution of hotelâs procedures
- Dealing with VIPs and ensuring regular guests are greeted and recognised
- The liaison with other managers to guaranty the smooth running of the hotel
- All aspects of the Front Office operations
- The daily co-ordination of groups and conference bookings
- The supervision of any group arrival
As a Duty Manager you will have to:
- Speak English fluently and have a good level of written English
- Be fully conversant with the health and safety requirements and procedures across the hotelâs departments
- Carry out duties in a proactive way as against being reactive and be a visible presence across the hotel
If you are interested in the Duty Managerâs position, please apply by sending a cover letter with your CV.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Hotel and Catering
About the role This is anexciting opportunity to really interact with the local community of Bromleywhilst working at Mission Cafe, the lead...
Supporting the Café Manager in delivering excellent customer service to café customers, preparing beverages to high standards of quality a...
Coffee Shop Assistant Nationwide Placements are seeking to recruit a proactive coffee shop assistant for our clients friendly team to assist...
Event Waiting Staff Our client, a leading catering service provider, is seeking excellent temporary bar and wait staff to work at a host of ...
Hotel Room Attendant This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-acclaimed and fast-paced Hotel and Hospitality chain where you can ea...