Hotel and Catering
Chef de Partie - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro
Hours: Full time, 39 hours per week
[b]Kailyard by Nick Nairn Concept: [/b]
Each of our Chef's signature dishes are served with unparalleled attention to detail - with a firm emphasis on fresh, locally sourced Scottish ingredients. A blend of warm intimacy and contemporary luxury sets the scene for a unique culinary experience with picturesque views.
What will I be doing?
As a Chef de Partie, you are responsible for supervising staff in your section and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
We have a great team of Chefs in our Kitchen and the role of Chef de Partie would be expected to work across different sections and would include service for banqueting, room service and bar in addition to restaurant service as required.
Hilton Worldwide Benefits - Culinary Division:(include but not limited to)
- 28 days holiday entitlement, with increments on an annual basis of length of service capped at 5 years
- Health care and pension plan options available
- UK wide culinary development programmes to Executive Chef level currently. Over the past couple of years we have tapped into our high profile internal Chef Talent, offering a wide range of development opportunities which include, but not limited to: Apprenticeships, Master classes (targeted at CDP then Senior CDP/Sous levels),Chef Mentoring (this is never within the same property), National Qualifications.
- Staff and family room rates globally, including up to 50% F&B discount
- Focus on a work life balance!!! We know how hard our culinary team work and strongly believe that for us to get the most out of you we need to ensure you don't burn out and keep a close eye on number of hours our team work.
What are we looking for?
A Chef de Partie serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- NVQ Level 3 (advantageous but not required)
- Previous experience in a Chef de Partie role or strong Demi Chef de Partie
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Hotel and Catering
At Signature we provide exceptional levels of person-centred care to our residents so we only want to recruit the best staff. You will be ...
THE PIG is looking for a passionate and customer focused Head Sommelier to join the team at one of the most exciting and quickly growing hot...
Who are we looking for? THE PIG is looking for a passionate and customer focused Sommelier to join the team at one of the most exciting an...
Our client, is a thriving bar and restaurant in the merchant city area of Glasgow, housed within an award winning and prestigious Theatre co...
Nursery Chef assistant Location: Hackney, Dalston Salary: from £7.50/£8.00 per hour Job Type: Permanent - 8 to 5pm every week day About th...