Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Newcastle, GBP50k OTE
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career?
Are you looking to see the rewards and gain progression from the hard work you put in?
Whether you are a graduate looking for your first entry level sales role or an experienced sales professional, Nigel Frank International can provide you with the platform to progress quickly within a leading Global organization.
Following our high level of success, we are rapidly looking to grow our team of recruitment consultants in our Newcastle Upon Tyne office. Within this branch you will have the chance to work on multi-national markets across UK, Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
What the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails:
* Business development to build and establish new professional relationships
* Selling and negotiation on multiple levels
* Head-hunting and candidate resourcing
* Complete management of the recruitment process
What we require from Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
* Bachelor's degree and/or previous sales experience
* Complete fluency in English (spoken and written)
* A strong work ethic, self-motivation and drive to succeed
* Confidence, resilience and perseverance
What we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
* Competitive starting base salary (£15,000 - £20,000)
* Uncapped commission (average first year OTE £35,000+, can reach £50,000+)
* Full training and career progression plan
* Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
Send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV] to apply to this vacancy.
Recruitment Consultant, IT, Newcastle, Sales, Telesales, B2B, Head-hunting, business development, negotiation, Commission, Incentives, Rewards, Progression, Training
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
WeekendNotes.com.au is the most popular events and entertainment website in Australia. We are now expanding to the UK with WeekendNotes.co...
A well written, profesionally presented CV is critical to ensure that you grab the targeted Recruiter's attention. Using key words and phras...
2nd/3rd Line IT Technician Hours: Full Time York Salary £25K-£35K depending on experience + company vehicle/laptop Job Description: ...
Assistant Management Accountant (CIMA Studier) â Global Leader Tamworth £18,000 - £22,000 + Company Benefits Package + CIMA Completio...
Mental Health Recovery Worker 'b' (Crisis Support) RETQC119524 £16,372 to £18,377 plus enhanced payment for unsocial hours and Ban...