Trainee Recruitment Consultant - German / Swiss German speaking
- Develop Career in Sales & Recruitment
- Earn £30,000-100,000+ in Your First Year
- Take Part in Our World Class Training Program
- Become our Future Business Leader
THE PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR
If you recognize the below character traits in yourself, a career with Nigel Frank International could be right for you:
- Strong Motivations and a Competitive Spirit
- Dedicated & Persistent Work Ethic
- A Positive and Resilient Attitude
- Be High-Energy, Confident and Enthusiastic
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline) and/or previous experience in a sales role
- This role involves dealing with our clients & candidates in Germany, Austria & Switzerland therefore you MUST be fluent in German or Swiss German (non-native German speakers are welcome to apply)
Our Recruitment Consultants drive the full sales process from initial contact to successful close, including:
- Developing relationships with high-level managers at our clients, understanding their recruitment needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends
- Building a network of highly sought after, technology-specific candidates from a variety of sources including referrals, advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and our internal database
- Negotiating contracts and offers with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Managing the entire recruitment cycle from both the client and candidate perspective, assessing candidates' skills, matching them to the job and overseeing the interview process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training - Our week long recruitment 'Boot Camp' is just the start, employees are trained every step of the way from advanced sales techniques right through to those first steps into leadership and beyond.
- Progression - We believe in promoting from within and promoting based on results not seniority. This organic growth policy means our future Team Leaders, Business Managers and Directors come from our new Trainees and ensures you grow and develop with the business.
- Rewards - You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package with a well-structured & incentivised uncapped bonus scheme (OTE £30,000-£100,000+)
- Office Transfers - For those who prove themselves as a consistent performers, then inter-company transfers may also be available to one of our other Global offices covering the Americas or Asia-Pacific markets.
We believe in rewarding the hard work of our employees and our goal is to foster an environment that pushes individuals to achieve extraordinary results.
Some of our fantastic incentives include:
- Exclusive all expenses paid trips away - most recently Miami, Marrakech, Ibiza, New York, Barcelona
- Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly Lunch Clubs
- Regular company social nights out & team-building days out
- Attendance at our Annual Sales Conference & Award Events
- ...and much more
Fill in your details in the 'Apply For This Job' box below or e-mail your CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV].
To find out more about this role and career opportunities with Nigel Frank, please call our Internal Recruitment Team on +44 191 261 8100.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Lunsford Full time position Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a well known ret...
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Quedgeley Full time position Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a well known re...
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Swindon Full time position Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a well known reta...
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Swansea Full time position Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a well known reta...
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Cheltenham Full time position Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a well known r...