Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finnish Speaking
Nigel Frank International, Global leaders in Microsoft technology recruitment is hiring Finnish speakers for exciting career opportunities in the fast-paced, lucrative world of recruitment.
Are you looking to start a new career in a sales orientated environment? Are you ambitious, motivated and driven by success? Do you love the thrill of closing a deal and wish to work in a role where your hard work is rewarded? Then Nigel Frank International has the ideal role for you
If you recognize the below character traits in yourself, a career with Nigel Frank International could be right for you:
- Strong Motivations and a Competitive Spirit
- Dedicated & Persistent Work Ethic
- A Positive and Resilient Attitude
- Be High-Energy, Confident and Enthusiastic
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline) and/or previous experience in a sales role
- This role involves dealing with our clients & candidates in Finland therefore you MUST be fluent in Finnish (non-native Finnish speakers are welcome to apply)
What the role entails:
Our Recruitment Consultants drive the full sales process from initial contact to successful close, including:
- Developing relationships with high-level managers at our clients, understanding their recruitment needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends
- Building a network of highly sought after, technology-specific candidates from a variety of sources including referrals, advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and our internal database
- Negotiating contracts and offers with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
- Managing the entire recruitment cycle from both the client and candidate perspective, assessing candidates' skills, matching them to the job and overseeing the interview process
What we offer our Finnish-Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Competitive starting base salary (£16,000 - £20,000)
- Uncapped commission (realistic first year OTE £30,000-£40,000)
- Industry-leading sales training programme
- Clear career progression plan
- International opportunities for travel and work
- Frequent incentives and rewards
Our incentives include:
- Monthly company social events
- Frequent team-building social activities
- Regular discounts at local shops/venues
- Monthly fine dining events at upscale restaurants
- Attendance at prestigious industry conferences around the world
- VIP hospitality at high-profile sporting events
- Exclusive 5* international trips (previous destinations include, Ibiza, New York, Marrakech and Miami)
Our opportunities are full time, permanent positions. To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [Click Here to Email Your CV]. For more information, call Victoria on (+44191) 261 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
Trainee, Graduate, Entry Level, Recruitment, B2B, Sales, B2B Sales, Cold-Calling, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Account Management, Business Development, Outbound Calls, Finnish Speaking, London
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
Site or Unit : Meadowvale Care Home Address : Bridgend Court Bathgate Lothian EH48 2BF Contracted Weekly Hours : 44 Meadowvale care home i...
We have several Care Assistant jobs working with our nursing and residential home clients in the Aldbourne area through our local Swindon ...
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you joi...
We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA) working full or part time hours in the Ledbury area through ...
As a Newcross Nurse, we can support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and clinical excellence support net...