Optometrist Jobs Stamford
Full time or part time hours available
Flame Health Optometry are currently working with one of Europeâs leading optical companies to assist them in finding the best Optometrists within the U.K. They now require an Optometrist to join them in this progressive store in the Stamford area.
- You will be responsible for thorough eye examinations and contact lens assessments
- You will be able to build rapport with patients using your strong communication skills and interpret the needs of the patients and provide suitable options in the given circumstances
- You will enjoy working as part of a successful team and will readily be involved in the success of the store.
In return for your skills you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package.
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience
- Market supplement and allowances depending on location of up to £4,000
- Company car with an extensive choice in vehicles or a car allowance to a value of £4,000
- Realistic and achievable bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Store discounts for family and friends
- Individual store allowances for yourself
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
To apply for this role of course you will need to be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC.
To apply for this Optometrist Job or enquire about additional Optometrist Job Opportunities in the Stamford or Lincoln region - Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email - [Click Here to Email Your CV]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
KEYWORDS:Optom Optometrist Optician Optics OO GOC Optical Stamford Lincoln
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
Kalestead Limited are a manufacturer of specialist Electrical Cable and have been established in Braintree for over 30 years. We are curr...
I'm currently looking to recruit for a registered Manager for a domiciliary care service in Swindon. My client believes that quality of ...
About Mencap At Mencap we work in partnership with people with a learning disability. We do this by providing high-quality, flexible service...
Rapidly expanding fund manager is seeking an additional junior lawyer. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will work closely with the bu...
I am recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join my client at their children's home near Taunton. This is a fantastic opportunity...