Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: City of London - Bank / Monument
Salary: £20-23K + uncapped commission + incentives
Are you a fresh graduate or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, Nigel Frank International would love to receive your application and discuss career opportunities with you.
Nigel Frank International allows individuals to be rewarded for their hard efforts with a very competitive commission structure as well as quick career progression.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline) and/or previous experience in a sales role
- Complete fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Resilience, perseverance and a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic and drive to go the extra mile
- A desire to succeed in a competitive environment and reap the rewards
What the role entails:
- Business Development to generate new and maintain current business relationships
- Selling and negotiating on multiple levels
- Headhunting and candidate resourcing
- Advertising job vacancies, process and shortlisting applicants
- Co-ordinating the recruitment process on behalf of both client and candidate
In return we can offer:
- An attractive basic salary with a commission scheme that makes basics become irrelevant
- Rewards - 5* all expenses paid holidays, team nights out and exclusive dining experiences
- A world class training programme to aid your internal growth and development
- Opportunities to relocate globally to our offices in the USA, Asia and Australia.
This vacancy is for a full-time permanent role. To apply, e-mail your CV and Cover Letter to Gemma at [Click Here to Email Your CV] or call 0207 337 0813 if you require further information.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
WeekendNotes.com.au is the most popular events and entertainment website in Australia. We are now expanding to the UK with WeekendNotes.co...
A well written, profesionally presented CV is critical to ensure that you grab the targeted Recruiter's attention. Using key words and phras...
2nd/3rd Line IT Technician Hours: Full Time York Salary £25K-£35K depending on experience + company vehicle/laptop Job Description: ...
Assistant Management Accountant (CIMA Studier) â Global Leader Tamworth £18,000 - £22,000 + Company Benefits Package + CIMA Completio...
Mental Health Recovery Worker 'b' (Crisis Support) RETQC119524 £16,372 to £18,377 plus enhanced payment for unsocial hours and Ban...