Cloud Systems Developer
Cloudreach is an idea that started out in a London pub that is now a global cloud enabler and one of the world's largest AWS partners. We have hubs in North America and Europe, with more certified technical staff than anyone else in the world. Cloudreach works on challenging technical projects such as data center migrations, data analytics, and managing digital estates. This is not your average company; we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the cloud.
We're looking to bring on systems engineers to implement challenging technical solutions for industry leading clients.
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
You will be working in the following areas (and more!):
- Green field development of Amazon Web Services infrastructure (EC2, RDS, EMR, etc), e.g. looking at an existing service or data centre and then architecting a more effective solution in AWS. You might work on a major eCommerce platform, a MySQL database migration, or building a scalable mobile backend
- DevOps: Systems engineering work with frameworks such as Chef or Puppet - as well as helping to break down barriers between silo'd teams. We automate everything
- Technical deployment and consultancy - for example designing a complex Single Sign On solution
- Not doing any out of hours shift work - yay!
- You've studied Engineering, Computer Science or a similar subject
- You're super motivated and have at least a year's working experience. We can find a great role for you with 1 year or with 10+ years experience
- Scripting skills - ideally Python or Ruby, but talk to us if you love to hack in any language. We look for people who automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually right?
- You'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI
- Solid knowledge of Linux (or perhaps Windows) Systems Administration/Engineering
- Unique 'cloudy' culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds - this year's project is building a Quadcopter on our 3D printer
- Uncapped holiday + your birthday off to open your presents/eat lots of cake
- Great career development opportunities with an assigned mentor
- Centrally-located offices - where the cool kids hang out
- Good food and team 'cloudy' lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday
- If you do something amazing, we'll give you a spot bonus
- The chance to work on side tech projects to build something cool, unrelated to your day to day work
- Overseas work opportunities - if you want them
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
Kalestead Limited are a manufacturer of specialist Electrical Cable and have been established in Braintree for over 30 years. We are curr...
I'm currently looking to recruit for a registered Manager for a domiciliary care service in Swindon. My client believes that quality of ...
About Mencap At Mencap we work in partnership with people with a learning disability. We do this by providing high-quality, flexible service...
Rapidly expanding fund manager is seeking an additional junior lawyer. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will work closely with the bu...
I am recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join my client at their children's home near Taunton. This is a fantastic opportunity...