Assistant Relationship Manager, Leading Investment Bank, London
My client, a leading investment bank in London, is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager responsible for providing proactive and effective support to the Relationship Managers so as to profitably enhance the daily management and development of the RM\'s customer portfolio.
- Proactively support the RM in upholding and monitoring full compliance with prevailing best corporate banking practice.
- Proactively support RM in maintaining and developing customer relationships, acting as an alternative to an RM, as required.
- Proactively support RM in dealing with and resolving customer problems and requirements, in coordination with appropriate in house and external support functions, to ensure timely, friendly and accurate responses and provision of Bank products / services.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with all other related functions / units to assist in the achievement of the RM's and Corporate Banking's goals and objectives.
- Assist the RM to prepare comprehensive credit reviews for existing customer facilities, that adequately address all relevant and current risk factors and the latest developments in the industry, market and business.
- Support the RM in the preparation of periodic Management and Business Information reports to executive management, as requested.
- Needs to be a university graduate
- Possess relevant corporate experience in the banking industry, preferably with a large local / International Bank
- Good communication and credit documentation skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices
- Good planning, organizing and analytical ability
- Outstanding customer service orientation
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in General
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Nigel Frank International is looking for driven, Entry Level Sales people to join our team. Nigel ...
German / Austrian / Swiss German speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant / B2B Sales Executive / Recruiter / Headhunter / Graduate Recruitme...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Newcastle Upon Tyne: c£40k-£60k OTE 1st Year Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft T...
Whether you are a recent graduate looking for your first job or an experienced sales professional, Nigel Frank International can provide you...
As a PHP developer, the roles and responsibilities include: *Designing and developing solutions using a Bespoke MIS application *Work closel...