Vehicle Engineer / Vehicle Technician
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 per annum
Position: Full Time, Permanent
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER?
Our Client's unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all their clients.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR VEHICLE ENGINEERS TO WORK WITH THE UK'S NUMBER ONE VEHICLE RE-MARKETING COMPANY WHO BELIEVE IN ENCOURAGING SUCCESS.
They are looking for Vehicle Engineers to carry out physical/Image inspections to confirm viability of repair, control of repair costs and ensure the correct repair methods are used in-line with recognised Industry Standards. You will be responsible for ensuring that service levels with various clients are maintained and that you understand the terms and conditions associated to the contracts in place with each of them. As a Vehicle Engineer you must be able to research vehicle values diligently and accurately considering all aspects of condition, mileage, previous condition and any other related information.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB:
- Have worked for an insurance company as an engineer or bodyshop estimator.
- Knowledge of basic legal vehicle roadworthiness requirements under Road Traffic Act.
- Knowledge of HPI / MAIFTR/GLASS/CAP / Glassmatics and Audatex systems and process.
- Current ATA/VDA and Body Shop Estimating Qualifications.
- Relevant Microsoft Office Skills.
- Membership of or willing to enrol to membership, of industry related professional bodies such as I.M.I, I.A.E.A, I.R.T.E
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
- Fees for relevant membership bodies
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Vehicle Engineer, Bodyshop Estimator, HPI, Vehicle Mechanic, MAIFTR, GLASS, CAP, Glassmatics, Audatex Systems, ATA, VDA, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Engineer, Vehicle Engineer, Vehicle Servicing, Motor Technician, Automotive Servicing, Vehicle Technician will also be considered for this role.
Buy safely - do not make a payment before receiving an item!
Here at the Loot group we always recommend that buyers never send cash or cheques through the post, or place money directly into a seller's bank account until they have received the goods. Please refer to our Buyer Protection Guide for further advice. Buyers should always satisfy themselves of sellers using any intermediary payment service providers.
other recent ads in Driving
Jemca Car Group are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our business based out of our Reading dealershi...
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Service Advisor required in Grimsby. Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum Term: ...
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Technician required in Loughborough Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £31,000 Per Annum Term: Full time...
Who are we? Smart Fleet Solutions are in the Top 100 privately owned firms in the UK and are one of the leading suppliers of vehicle refurbi...
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Cheltenham Salary: Up to £15,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum Term: Full Tim...